We run a variety of alpaca courses, farm visits and alpaca walks.
If you cannot see anything that appeals please contact us and we’ll tailor something to suit your requirements
To book any of the below please call Felicia on 07977047221 to make arrangements
Farm Visits and Walking with Alpacas (approx. 1 1/2 hours) ( This is not a “TREK”)
- Meet and greet alpacas
- Farm walk with alpacas
- Introduction and general discussion about alpacas, their uses and origins
- Relax with refreshments and handle their wonderful fleece and products
£20.00 per person/£5.00 10 year and under includes refreshments
These visits and walks run from 1st April to the end of September. Other times by arrangement but this depends on the weather and conditions underfoot!
Book here or call Felicia on 07977047221 to book your place or book below
Dates for walks:
These are dates we have booked in. Click on the time to make a booking. Please call if none of these suit and we’ll see what we can do.
More dates will follow….
Basic Alpaca Care (2-3 hours)
- Learn all aspects of alpaca care
- Basic husbandry including body scoring, toenail clipping etc
- Worming, vaccinating and vitamin supplements
- Nutritional requirements
- Halter training
- Farm requirements, fencing and shelter
- Refreshments and Q&A session
£25.00 per person. The next course is the 8th June 2017. Book here or call Felicia on 0797 7047221 to book your place
Advanced Alpaca Care (full day)
- Basic alpaca care as above plus…..
- Reproduction and birthing
- Neonatal care
- Genetics, sire choice and breeding
- Fleece and conformation evaluation
- Q&A session and the Alpaca as a business
- Lunch and refreshments included
£65.00 per person. We run these Advanced courses on a more individual basis so please call Felicia on 0797 7047221 to discuss your requirements.
- Advice and information. Just give us a call.
- Top quality stud services from proven Australian and UK blood lines.
- Alpaca sales; free one-to-one husbandry courses with all purchases.
- Experienced exportation services to Europe.
- Alpaca products and garments for sale.
- Alpaca yarn and raw fleece for sale.